Woke up at 7.30. Snoozed the alarmclock for an hour. Had two an a half hour to do my intricate math-economic question of natural resources and my russian homework. It was nine before I had eaten breakfast and could sit down and work. I calculated and calculated and calculated. Decided to skip my Russian class at 10. I was 40 minutes late to my Natural Resource Economics class - it lasts for 90 minutes and almost had an asthma attack in the classroom because I biked so fast. No one noticed. I then went to the computer room to ssee if Skyler could lend me money for my Russian leaflet that I have to buy and read 6 pages in before tomorrow morning. Of course I had forgotten my wallet. He wasn't there. In fact, no one was there. So I checked my email and went home without the leaflet. I smelled. Had to take a shower, and I was hungry. I had no food. I haven't been at the Food Coop in a while and used up all my edibles. Took a shower, got dressed went to the food coop and got immense amounts of food. Almost a spree. The only thing I got that could be a little bit of a waste was 5 small containers of soy yogurts for 79 cents each. All in all the bill was $80. I repeat - I had no food at home. (excluding potatotoes). By the time I got home it was a quarter to three and I had a class ten past three. I had to eat, last time was 8.30 in the morning. I ate. I forced myself to go to University. However, my brain took a funny turn and instead of going to my class - that I didn't do the reading for because I went shopping instead, I am now going to the library in an attempt to catch up with some reading. Unless I write more now, it will be a futile attempt, so I better take off. Update soon.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 kommentarer:
You're mad! With that post you actually managed to make me tired - and I've only just got up! Hope you're enjoying yourself, York is the same as always!
Martin
Post a Comment