The slightly ironic thing is that when I went upstairs in the library to do some reading (Environmental Law) I fell asleep. What else, huh? :)
I am sitting in my bed, thawing. Picnic Day is the day which everybody in Davis lives for, it is a little bit like 16th and 17th of May together, in Norway. I have yet to find the equivalent in England. 50 000 visitors to Davis is said to be expected, although I feel that number might be inflated. Many viitors, at least. It is the University´s Open Day where every department and student group put on a performance, a booth or some kind of activity. At 10 there was a GIGANTIC parade that lasted 2 and a half hour. I was in the parade with all the International Students, with a big Norwegian flag. He he. Pictures will come later.
It rained the whole time.
The only dry part of me was the stomach up to my shoulders.
Now I am going to go and enjoy a fire stove at my friend´s house. In a little bit, when I dare to find new clothes.
It is worth mentioning that it hasn´t rained forever, and of course, tomorrow will be sunny and almost 23 degrees celcius. So I am not really complaining :) (though I did miss all the fun stalls and candy and food and music. )
Saturday, April 14, 2007
the ONE rainy day
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
4/14/2007 08:18:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment