So it is me, a person from Cameroon and a Mongolian. cool.
So, here comes for me a hard task...Saving money. I want to join a Yoga class (heat yoga - it is the best training i have EVEr done) but it cost $85 per month. that is a lot. and then i have to stop bying coffees away from home... :( and I have to bring sometimes two meals with me in ny backpack every day because almost all my classes are in the evening, well, only thursdays and tuesdays. because it was the first day today that I had class this quarter, i ended up spending about $8. Which is about 64 kr. but a little money every day is a lot of money..... bah! I totally deserve it.
i am about to scrape together some dinner. and read John McPhee´s Meeeting With an Archdruid.
Friday, March 30, 2007
normal 1
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
3/30/2007 03:00:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment