I just called Bellona to ask for a summer job. Looks like my summer project in lake Tahoe (California) and Lake Baikal (Russia) fell through :( , so I have to find other options. Bellona is my absolute dream employer, both right now and 20 years down the line. I am so nervous right now I cannot possibly go to bed, something I should because I have two exams tomorrow (which I am NOT ready for. Of course). -- So I called and had a nice and pleasant talk with a young employee there, and he said that I should talk to Jens Bugge. I could either call back in 25 minutes, or I could send him an email. Since I should stay up and read Russian I might as well call him, but I can´t find the earphones, and it is hard to talk across the world despite wonderful skype.com without something that takes away the echo. especially when I want him to get a good impression of me. Wow, I can´t believe I just called this stranger and tried to sell myself.... phui! check out www.bellona.org - it is even in English. just type .no if you are from home :)
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 kommentarer:
For en fiin blogg du har! Stå på! Og fortell hvordan det går med Bellona etc.
Jeg er hjemme i Bodø nå hvilket er ok, bortsett fra at jeg tvinner tommeltotter og venter på snø. Null og niks hvitt her, og det blir nok en liten skuffelse for Claire som kommer på besøk på torsdag. Men men.
Skal forresten prøve oppskrifta di når jeg kommer tilbake til te-land.
:)
Post a Comment