Sunday, August 20, 2006

blog mentillusiondis

Right. Long time no write.
Mood. Longing.
Spirit. On its way already.
Health. Possible tooth infection. Probably in need of antibloodyiotics.
Creativeness. As non-existant as the non-existant knight. He was there, but was invisible. Of that sort at least. I know something is there but where? It is untouchable, invisible, without a texture, it just is. And there is no where to put it. Where is my shelf? Where is my little basement with the little man who tells me what to write? Where is my grammar? (By now, you are bound to have found some idiotic English grammar mistake I have failed to discover during the course of my writing).

I think one of the reasons why my blogging attempt failed so miserably last year is the thought of all those thousands of bloggers out there that are spending lots of time on their wonderful blogs - but who reads them? I for one don't go surfing on the net reading someone elses blog... like the one made by the swedish/norwegian-american woman who where critizising the Norwegian King for not approving a new sort of bravery-medal-I-fought-in-the-war type o' thing. (and yes, we actually have one already)... and all those others simply trying to get their thoughts out there. Nevertherless, (in addition to just proving myself wrong) I can't help but think that it is a feeble attempt to get your voice heard. Who reads this? Who do I want to read this? What is my point with doing this? Blogging is a new form of democracy?

**blog disillusionment**

As it happens to be a way people I meet can know what is going on in my life, that be in my head or otherwise, I think I will continue. As it also is a good excuse to write silly things when I feel like it, I think I will continue. As it is a way to convey the impressions a humble northerner gets out there in the south (that means pretty much anywhere in the world, so I thought it did the trick) - well, I guess that means you should keep on reading. As I keep on writing. My feeble, pointless, egocentric little voice is still rolling. Cheerio!

1 kommentarer:

Marielly said...

laughed out loud when i read as nonexistant as the non existant knight. :)

i think ur doing pretty well on the creative front. stop fretting