Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kroatia

I had forgotten how I miss the smell of HEAT. I had even forgotten how sewage smells, and how stray cats look like. I had forgotten how much I enjoy mussels and white wine - in a warm place, I could add, since I had it once in York.

In danger of seeming ostenatious... I miss the Adriatic sea...and the life. It makes me want to go to trieste, makes me want to speak the language. I think i am an linguaholic if there is such a thing.

but - have to mention it; it is 39 degrees these days, and when you come straight from 10 degrees it is a little bit tiring to cope with. So I have sought refuge in an internet cafe.

Till next time: I will eat, eat, and eat, swim and sun bath... and go in some museums as well and pic up a Croatian line or two. Feels like I am on a different planet. hmm...
YO.