Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the x factor

So I thought to write about what I am enjoying. Life hasn't been so enjoyable lately, but that's not something I tend to write on the blog about. A wise person taught me how to make lists about myself and what I liked. Really haven't done it in a long time, so here we go.

About being back in Norway, I like:

  • My boyfriend, a Norwegian, nothing less
  • Seeing my cousins and my aunts and uncles much more than I did before (just met one in Trondheim, and in January I met two cousins in Tromsø, and we are still only in March, bodes well)
  • Norwegian chocolate
  • the Northern Norwegian dialects
  • The mountains along the coast
  • Homemade coffee with frothed milk, with espresso from my Italian coffee maker (mocca maker, perculator, dear child has many names (Norwegian proverb))
  • The welfare system, when you need it need it (repetition intended)
  • love.


0 kommentarer: