Thursday, April 24, 2008

don't you ever let no woman ruin your life

Long time since I've written much now. I am taking the opportunity, as my friend Mitch is sitting on my bed correcting my forest management that is due tomorrow. We are sipping each a mohito, made with homemade mint from the allotment. I finished a three hour long exam at 12, in Environmental Policy (Politics dep.) and then went to Central Hall on campus, an UFO looking building that houses the performance hall from 1979 (that is turned into a giant exam hall during exam periods). No, it IS the performance hall. Anyway, the student union had put on free tea and head massages, and a petting zoo for stressed people during the exam week. I found this a Exceptionally good idea, and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 minute Indian head massage I got. So I've decided that after my last exam the 28th of May, (Bachelor!!!) I will pay this woman GBP 20 and get 45 minutes of massage. It will be my treat. (I am sure to find other treats, and justify them too, by July...)

My classmates and I went to the pub and had a well deserved beer, even if it was only 13.30. Then I took my friend Nick to the allotment and showed off my garlic. Whereupon he left and I started to dig the compost, from one pit to another. I have got two pallets waiting in my backyard to be brought over to make better separation of the compost piles; the first is for fresh compost, the second for when you turn it over and a third for ready to use compost. So I dug and then Mitch came by and because I gave him mint that needed removing due to the third compost pit, after inventing dinner recipes with mint, exclamated; Mohitos!

So, though I have an essay due tomorrow that needs diagrams (and frankly isn't great) and some more numbers, I have to go to Gilbert and Sullivan Society for some singing, Wicked rehearsal number one. Very excited about it. But then it is to go home and study. As every night the next week. Exactly one week. Then I can Possibly relax a little, but have a WTO essay to hand in the 9th of May, but as it is a group project, I am aiming to have it done by Monday of that week. One of the group member finished her part two weeks ago. ... That will not happen.

Right, back to amazingly left winged computer science fashion victim mitch. don't you just gotta love --- sorry, Karli, this is where I need your wit and cynicism!

0 kommentarer: