Time only exists so everything doesn´t happen all at once. The future is here, now. If you don´t do things NOW you are living in the past. The two first statements are valid, the second one turns my brain into a knot.
Skyler and I planted Marigolds (I am a Mari-gold; I am Mari(e) and my hair is golden), Lemon Balm, from seeds ,lots, Cilantro, Golden Sage and Caraway-thyme from seedlings, and Nusturtiums (flowers) from seeds. Now we have to water every day till something comes up from the ground. Then I went to Folkdance rehearsal, got frustrated, stayed, got sweaty. Got home and stranded in front of Facebook. I HATE facebook. But I love being able to watch people´s pictures. Oh, this is horrible! So instead of going to bed as I was inclined I will translate a poem. I have to focus on NOW, not postpone! Now!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Mari(e)-gold
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
5/07/2007 05:35:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 kommentarer:
Facebook is EVIL! I'm tempted to delete my account but it's become so big a part of everyone's organisation that I'd miss out on loads of stuff! So unfortunately it looks like it's here to stay!
ha! it makes sense. it makes nice sense(s)...
~mariana
seeds. new beginnings.
creation.
: ]
love your writings. thank you.
much love,
jeff
Post a Comment