5 weeks at Lake Tahoe, California
5 weeks at Lake Baikal, Siberia
4 projects in Water ecology, sociology and environmental education
me
7 Americans
7 Russians
2 other international brats (like me) :)
This means I am coming home the 30th of August 2007.
A whole YEAR away from my mother. Wow.
It also means no Roskilde, no Bukta-festivalen and less money.
Except from the mother-part of it, I am not upset. Missing music festivals for this is totally worth it, although I will (and am) missing my friends at home. Glad i dåkker altså. masse masse masse.
one word.
Stoked, --- no wait! TWO words!
Hella Stoked!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I am going to Russia
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
3/28/2007 09:14:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 kommentarer:
heia...of course you got it...of course! enjoy the lakes! baci, mariana-ita
wow! sounds like a great experience at two of the greatest bodies of water on earth!
never been to baikal, but i'll be around the tahoe area for about a week this summer (don't know exactly when yet) to climb some peaks, catch some delicious golden trout, and dip my feet in the crisp alpine waters as i study for the GRE's. how fun!
: ]
Post a Comment