So we were walking in Stebbin´s Cold Canyon, 40-50 minutes away from Davis in near Winters. I find it terribly amusing that there is a place called Winters. Perhaps the entertainment value has shrunk a bit, but when I was home in August and looked at the map and saw a little place called Winters I was amazed.
Look at this fellow we met on the way. It is actually a LIZARD! The first of its kind I have met.
Pretty Flower
Pretty Yellow flower/tree
And Have you seen, another LIZARD-WIZARD!
Tree Trunk and Magic Light
Pretty White Flower
Pretty Red Flower high up above sea level. well, not exactly that high, but it was not growing where there were(was?) a lot of (big)canopy, it suddenly appeared when we came up on the top (NO: kolle)
Lake Berryessa from the top of the little mountain top we hiked up.
This is Royah. Half American Half Irani, she makes a wonderful splash of culture and wisdom in my life.
This is my good friend Jonathan. Jonathan has been a part of building the organisation California Students Sustainability Coalition and has so many projects going on that I don´t know how he can do them all. Jonathan lives in the Domes together with Jake, his cat a rooster and 13 chickens. Jonathan was one of the first people I got to know outside of the coops, and he he is one of those I will never forget.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
In the forest
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
2/28/2007 08:44:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 kommentarer:
Yes. beautiful flowers...hugs from mariana (-ita)
gotta say that "pretty flower" of yours kind of reminded me of nepenthis. puhaha
you are right, it totally does. hahaha.
Post a Comment