
This is me in the cafe in Berkeley, on slightly scary adventures. I figured that I'd just go back to the trainstation by myself and take the train back if Lye didn't pick up the phone or something. I missed the UWC alumni Christmas Dinner in San Francisco. It was this Sunday evening, but I did not prioritise it. I had a Final Exam yesterday in Organic Crop Produce Management. It was is one of those subjects that is relatively easy, the class is not very demanding at all, and the fact are kind of common sensical, however, I need to learn them properly. Something I didn't do. So the exam went so so. Tomorrow I have an Italian exam, so I am trying to translate an Italian article that I found online, by Umberto Eco. Trying to get used to his style, as he will be the author of the translating piece. Meeting Gianluca later to go through different grammatical traps like Avrebbe venduto and avesse sentito and such tricky details.. still not completely certain about these things.
Christmas presents have yet to be sent to Norway, which is a little worrying. the presents to my niese, nephew and sister in law were ready almost a month ago, only to live on my shelf until now.
As well, on thursday, gianluca and I are going to the Food Coop and buyng Candy, Spices and Cookie Cutters for making Pepperkaker at the International House. We are making the dough on Thursday and then inviting whoever wants to joing us to come to the I-house on friday evening to make Pepperkakehus and Pepperkakemenn and Pepperkakekoner and Pepperkakehjerter and Pepperkakestjerner. Maybe we even can make Paolo come with his accordion!
xxx
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
news
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
12/13/2006 01:27:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment