
this is how I look before my russian Exam:
Procrastinating like hell. just wanted to let you know that I speak almost as good russian as my french, maintenant. Maybe next exam my Russian will be almost as good as my Italian...? Chi sa...
Come back for pictures of the gingerbreadhouse and cookies created from the 4 Kg of gingerbreaddough I made yesterday. :) Another project for the weekend is Dreamwaver - a website program. I will also be knitting slippers with Kaelin. Karlis is coming on Monday, and Christmas is coming. No packages has been sent yet, my mother will survive, but I am worried what my niese and nephew will think.. though I was always thrilled to get some of my christmas presents after christmas eve, you know, increases the suspense a little. oh dear, I went off topic again. Got TO STUDY!!! EXAM IN AN HOUR AND A HALF. CIAO!
Friday, December 15, 2006
я говорю порусски сейчас. ночти.
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
12/15/2006 10:21:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment