It is the last period of working at the office, and for the last month of it I will be back in full time work. I have struggled a lot with the feeling it is wrong that a 22 year-old get bursa infections, and stress-related pains in neck, arms and shoulders. But well, I have, and I don't make it any easier on myself from thinking it is "wrong".
So now, there, now you can read about the reasons why I am sitting on a ball. But it is painful none-the-less. And being lazy does not help on these pains. (On the good side, the neck etc. pains are gone). I have therefore grand plans of swimming in the outdoor pool in Oslo, by the Frogner park with all the giant sculptures of Vigeland. That I will have to pay 75 kroner per time (£7.5) will just have to be ignored. All the swimming pools in Oslo costs the same.
But I shall go! Fight the pain, whoo whaa...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I am sitting on a ball
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
5/20/2009 01:28:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 kommentarer:
I have to admit that now that your blog is in your language, I had a harder time finding the comments button :)
a) I am sorry you are sick
b) I am sorry swimming costs so much!!!!!!!
Montreal had FREE swimming pools. Can't you qualify for some aid programs for gym/pool access? Isn't that what Norway is for? Lordy. Here's my recommendation. Don't go swimming three times. Save that money. Send it to me and I'll pay for my medical education. You can write it off as philanthropy to the poor of the world (I'm sure you could swing it) and you'd probably get a bigger tax return.
x
Post a Comment