If I were a carpenter
And you were a lady
Would you marry me anyway?
Would you have my baby?
If you were a carpenter
And I were a lady
I’d marry you anyway
I’d have your baby
If I take a wash my train
Would I still find you?
I’d be carrying the parts of me
Followin’ behind you
Save my love for loneliness
Save my love for sorrow
I have given you my only-ness
Give me your tomorrow
If I were a miller
With a mill wheel grinding
Would you miss your coloured blouse?
And your soft shoes shining?
If you were a miller
And a mill wheel a grindin’
I’d miss my coloured blouse
And my soft shoes shinin’.
Save my love for loneliness
Save my love for sorrow
I’ve given you my only-ness
Give me your tomorrow
If I work my hands in wood
Would you still love me?
I’d answer you yes I would
Would you not be above me?
And If I were a carpenter
And you were a lady
I’d marry you anyway
I’d have your baby
Save my love for loneliness
Save my love for sorrow
Given you my only-ness
Give me your tomorrow
Given you my only-ness.
Give me your tomorrow
//Johnny Cash//
Michellechka. I miss you.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
I were a carpenter...
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
9/22/2007 02:21:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment