Oh man. I have got things to do... and I haven´t written here for so long, sorry about that, to those of you who read it, ever. I am still kind of looking for a template that will allow me to have a cool layout AND enable people to leave messages, so I could know who reads what, ever. :) Or, you could just send me an email at emwinther at yahoo dot no. (norweyan yahoo).
I just felt like sharing some of my piorities. Some of you might have chosen to study a lot a lot for midterms (tentamener) (small exams, like mock exams, but they count towards your final grade). Some of you also know that I don´t always prioritise the books in front of everything, but I consider myself quite a studious person, but I guess one could always do more. In fact, three times today I was almost crying in the street because I had the feeling I was failing, I wasn´t going to be able to do everything that I had to do, to study, to attend, to watch, to talk about. I am sitting in (auditing) a Russian Film class. However, I have only been once because something alwasy comes up. First thing I had to cancel was that, because because of tomorrows test my discussion session was put forward to this evening instead of tomorrow evening. And from 5 to 6 I have another discussion session in Environmental Decision Making, which we have to read an article for each session and write down 2 question about its applicability or something of that sort (pretty easy), but somehow, my brain had decided that those were only for every second week. So I come to class after having read an economics paper for the last 2 and a half hour (before then I had been learning logarithms, and talked to my professor (the author of the Advocacy Coalition Framework in the field of Policy Analysis, btw) about the class -- he figured that since I talk in class, I would also be able to tell him stuff about how the class is and what he could do better. Do not know if I answered the latter very well, but we sure had an interesting conversation). So, anyway, I came to class realising slowly that we had homework that I hadn´t done and I felt like crying again, it was just a silly reading mistake! How annoying. Then I went to the other session, in Economics of Development, and learned some more (revised), then I hurried home for dinner, and after dinner had a meeting (short) with the Social Shiznit committee of which I am part of here in our Tri-coop community. We are expected to be a part of at least one committee each quarter, that one and webpage committee is mine. As you can see http://www.housing.ucdavis.edu/Alternative/tricoop/dsc/default.htm, I haven´t done anything in the latter... then I studying a LITTLE tiny winy bit and slept for 20 minutes, because I "was planning on going to the library at 22.00". Each Wednesday we have a housemeeting. Lately we have addressed some latent and infected issues that needed to be addressed. I have been one of the people realising the needs for things to be discussed, which has appalled some people. (Or, I think, in the end, only one person). The last two housemeetings have been quite emotionally distressing and wearsome, but i do believe that the outcome is for the better. Living here is about creating a community and it is not normal never to have conflicts with anyone. If anything, it might make us tighter. But time will show. So....where am I. (in bed). -- Basically, our meeting that started 9.20 (21.20) lasted till 00.15. I could have left at 22, but I decided that my contribution and my participation and listening to expressions, emotions and conflict were in fact more important than a test. (well, two tests). After that I spoke to my roommate an hour about boys, drugs and rock n´roll. I am not so into the middle topic, and I don´t have enough money to experience much rock n´roll. but still. A normal person would probably NOT talk to their roommate when they should be getting sleep, NOR write on their blog. I hate how I like nights, when all is quiet. I really like mornings too, but they aren´t compatible, as I need at LEASt 8 hours of sleep, if not 9. No chance of getting that tonight. It will be more like 5. Tomorrow I have those two tests, and then a review session for another midterm (on monday) and then I am going to a workshop/seminar on Female Sexuality and Orgasms, from 7 to 9. I am challenging myself to go, not too comfortable with the idea of going, but I am going. It is important for my liberation as a woman. :) :) :)
Thursday, February 08, 2007
to lait nigth wraitin wihs me lukc
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
2/08/2007 09:24:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment