It is raining. Raining raining raining. It is absolutely magnificent. I am sitting in a cafè, drinking cappuccino (with milk) and eating a riossant while talking to Andreas (JD) at home in Oslo. He has been a month in Mali with the University of Oslo. Our connection broke, so I will write some on my blog.
The rain is pouring down. Buckets. It has been awhile since we have seen rain. Just too bad my laundry is hanging outside, attempting to dry.
---
I have been with my laundry to the laundry room and put it in the drier. It was indeed soaking wet. And so am I now, after having biked to and fro the laundry room, the library and the post office. I am applying to a project this summer, 5 weeks at Lake Tahoe, California, and 5 weeks at Lake Baikal, Russia. It is a competitive programme, so this weekend is dedicated to the application and my midterm in Environmental Decision Making. Apparently my professor told my academic advisor that there was something about me.... and then I looked at her like I was very confused, cause then she confidantely leaned over the table and told me: "he doesn't say that about a lot of people, in fact he doesn't often say things at all". I must gloat a bit. :)
---
we are practising Kari Bremnes' song TOGSANG, Matt and Marisol are playing the drums and I am singing. The Tricoops have a TALENTSHOW tonight. hehe.
I am going to tell silly norwegian jokes, too.
Friday, February 09, 2007
talents
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
2/09/2007 07:09:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment