Monday, January 08, 2007

In Natura

This is how it looks like in the area near Napa Valley, just 700 meters above sea level. California meadow!











Straw in field and Nora as a little dot in the background.














It is amazing what magma and water can do to each other, plus millions of years. not only create beautiful patterns on rocks but even dirty fingernails with a man in the end of it! (Dave , another housemate of mine)













Can you believe I took this picture?












I have just come back from the Wilderness, and I have proven that my old rural/hiking/tough chic is buried deep under newpapers, coffees, cafés, museums. Oh dear. How and When??? This is Nora, my Roommate. She lives in the bottom of the bunkbed and I live on the second floor of it. She disagrees to have the American flag on our wall. Other than that we are a merry couple. :)













Then we went to Sacramento, and it was bbye, Karlis. Before the eternally emotional goodbye we went to the Capitol and saw Arnie´s office and let me sleep in the Hall of Congress for a little.















Merry Christmas Everyone! Karlis and I posing willingly for the photographer... we have just had a big meal and are about to go to the St. Martin´s Episcopal Church Christmas Eve Mass.

0 kommentarer: