I just heard that The Who are playing in Leeds next Friday - can you imagine? The two remaining members are having a gig at the auditorium where they first played in 1970... GAH!
So close, but yet so far! 20 minutes away from me by train and then I probably won't be able to get a ticket (it is first come first serve from 9 o'clock in the morning, and one ticket costs £37 ) But I have yet to decide whether to go for it or not... I could take a train from York at like 4 and then stay in the queue for several hours. It would definitely be worth it, and it this opportunity will not come back!
Some of you may know that Tommy is one of my top five albums... genius. We will wait and see whether I get to see them or not..
Sunday, June 11, 2006
The Who
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
6/11/2006 10:51:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment