Well, life seems to have calmed a bit down; I mean - it hasn't, but I have fallen in to this rhytm that I could really like... I am quite bad at getting up in the morning, as the two last days I haven't seen daylight until 11, but except from that I have been working relatively consistently every day in some computer room or another, I have been kissed, and I have been making food.
3 reasons to feel good.
Now I am back in a computer room, trying to finish off one of three things I have to hand in in a week.
Although, I am a bit disappointed; I had been looking forward for a Summer Solstice event in the Museums Gardens here in York with some Circle Dancing [no, I am not quite sure what it involves - but it is dancing!], but the wheather has been sooooo cold, I can hardly remember colder summerday south of Norway ever. So no circle dancing, and no staying up late on this shortest night of the year.
BUT - because I am from Scandinavia and every 23rd of June there are big bonfires and late-nights, I can still pretend it is Midsummer on Friday. And that means I get to pick 7 different wild flowers and put them under my pillow and dream of who I'll marry...
Just to bad I am allergic to flowers from a grassy field.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Solstice
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
6/21/2006 09:08:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment