Friday, June 16, 2006

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Unhappy. I don't want to leave York. Am I not the stupidest (can you say that) person? I, that just wanted to go away, do not want to leave anymore. I am not going to mention any names, but there are things that are impossible when you have a week and a half left in a place and not going back for 1 year and 5 months. Even if they seem ever so right.
Fuck it!!!! Why am I imposing this constant state of departure onto myself? It happened last year, (oh Heart I had finally found you again), it is happening this year, and I bet a lot of precious things that it will happen next year as well. Sometimes I wonder if it does not pay off to be a "do-gooder" and a "go-getter"... Or maybe I just should be that in one place. Oh bloody hell.

Cheers

0 kommentarer: