Hi People!
I am now in my brown house with grass on the roof (literally; there are flowers and grass and moss, and some small trees that shouldn't be there). :)
It is 28 degrees in the shadow, so don't ask me what I am doing here...because I will answer it straight away - it has been a long while since I have been here and updated my little blog, so it was about time. and in between it might happen that my boyfriend calls, but I doubt it, he is outside working with the harvest up there - or down there in my case; Latvia.
this Thursday I am starting my 3 week long tour; Træna Music Festival, check it out online on www.trena.net for some pictures at least! Then I am visiting my uncle, aunt and 2 cousins in a little town on the southern part of the northern norwegian coast, called Sandnessjøen. after that, the trip goes to the Norwegian big city Trondheim, where I have never been, but I am absolutely sure I am going to like it; it is full of old Norwegian wooden houses very close to eachother. and charming. so I am looking forward. :)
After a 3 days stop in Trondheim, I am taking the train to Oslo and arrive there around 18.00, then my plane to Latvia goes around 21. I am there a week, which is exceedingly "pleasurous". From there, I will fly to Sweden and visit Markel, my Swedish Second year at UWCAD. One day in Uppsala, and one day in Stockholm. Before I'll take the bus and the train home to Bodø - 24 hours total, minus the waiting in Oslo.
What are you doing this summer??
EM
Monday, July 04, 2005
Summertime and travelling:)
Lagt inn av
Miss Winther
på
7/04/2005 02:05:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Post a Comment